To adhere to the strict definition, staple food is what is regularly consumed by individuals and makes up a significant portion of one’s diet. For generations, rice and wheat have been the staple foods in Indian cuisine. However, recent research suggests that a diet consisting solely of rice or wheat may not be as healthy as previously believed, particularly given the high levels of product adulteration.
So what’s the solution?
Millets. Ever heard of them? Millets are an ancient food that is making a comeback, particularly in countries such as Africa and India. They are far older than rice or wheat and are available in abundance. Their popularity has decreased with the advent of grains such as rice and wheat, but they are now regaining popularity thanks to an increasingly health-conscious population. There are various types of millet, each with its unique benefits.
Imagine if a dish made from all types of millet could be the ultimate food. What if this dish took the form of one of our favorite meals, such as noodles? Introducing Multi Millet or Mixed Dhaniyam Noodles, the new superfood in town!
About Multi Millet Noodles
It is often a challenge to monitor our nutritional intake, as some days we consume high amounts of protein while on other days we consume more carbohydrates. Nevertheless, it is always essential to maintain a well-balanced diet daily to ensure good health. The Multi Millet Noodles is an exceptional product that brings together the best of all worlds and delivers it in a single bowl. The Multi Millet Noodles contain the flour of Finger Millet, Ragi Millet, Barnyard Millet, Pearl Millet, and Little Millet.
Nutritional Value of Multi Millet Noodles
Given that Multi Millet Noodles is made from a blend of five different types of millets, can you estimate the nutritional value of a single pack? It appears to be quite extraordinary
Read on to be amazed and surprised.
|Calories from Fat||172.35|
Multi Millet Noodles Recipe
• A packet of Healthy life store’s Multi Millet Noodles
• 1/2cup finely chopped veggies (Cabbage, Carrot, Bell peppers, Capsicum, Mushroom, and Onions)
• 2tbsp olive oil
• Chopped garlic, ginger, spring onion
• Crushed pepper
1. Prepare the Multi Millet Noodles according to the instructions provided on the packaging. To the boiling water, add a pinch of salt and oil.
2. Drain the multi-millet noodles and evenly distribute them on a sizable platter
3. Heat the kadhai and add oil. Once heated, add chopped garlic and ginger and cook for two minutes
4. Saute all vegetables for five minutes.
5. Blend the masala with the noodles and ensure even distribution.
6. Add the cooked multi-millet noodles and mix them.
7. Cook it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
8. Serve with crushed pepper and chopped spring onion.
Where to Buy Multi Millet Noodles?
It is commonly believed that healthy food comes at a premium price. However, is this truly the case? Millets have been a part of our diet for a long time but have not been given much attention. It is about time that we start considering millet as an affordable option for everyone.
Our mission at Healthy Life Store is to provide healthy food options for everyone. We believe in the importance of good health and have combined the best of the Millet family to create Multi Millet Noodles or Mixed Dhaniyam Noodles.
Late or not, you can still get your packs for the best prices here! Don’t miss out!